Monday, October 6, 2008

An Encouraging Word


There's a woman at church who has started praying for me. She is such a sweet woman. Yesterday, she asked me how I was doing and told me that while she was praying for me this last week she saw something she wanted to share with me.

She said that she saw me and I was reaching up with my right hand to a ball of light about the size of a navel orange - a large orange. She said that as I reached up, healing started coming through my hand and shoulder and through my body. We talked for a little about this. She said that there is an act of reaching to God, asking Him for healing. There is a part - a movement - that I am responsible for. She was very clear to state that it is God that is healing me. I wish that I had written everything down as she was saying it. The bottom line, is that it was encouraging. I really appreciate her being bold enough to tell me what saw.

No comments: