Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just an Update on the Curry in the Car

I just wanted to give you an update on the curry in the car situation. I woke up today and went outside with various potions and lots of rags and towels and a bucket of hot water to clean up the seat and the carpet. (If you're lost at this point, the other night I spilled a LOT of curry all over the front passenger seat of my car. It was a mess!) I decided to use diluted laundry detergent, because I thought it would clean the yellow stains out of the seats the best. I sprayed the seat down and let it sit while I cleaned the rest of the car out. I came back and scrubbed it and to my amazement all of the curry stains came out. I wish I could say the same for the smell. I sprayed it again to make sure the seat and carpet got really clean. My car is now the cleanest it has been in 2 years! And, it now smells like curry...and lavendar! It's really funny...and kind-of gross! I think I may just leave the windows down whenever possible!

No comments: