Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where did the Week Go?

I realized this morning that I haven't posted in a week. The past week has been filled with many activities...going to court, extra baby-sitting for the family I live with while Gary is in Africa, resting to get over the nasty sinus infection I have been fighting, running in many directions to keep up with the numerous activities and tasks that I am involved in. This past week just seems to have gotten away from me! Here it is, Tuesday morning and I feel like it should be (last) Friday! Where did the weekend go? I don't really remember it!

This week is my week for sharing my testimony. It is going to be on Thursday. I am mostly ready. I am still a little nervous! Prayers would be appreciated! I don't know why, but it is a little scary for me to share. It is also exciting - but definitely scary. What I do know is that God has done some pretty cool things in my life and I want that to come out! I want my gratitude for His mercy to show! I am still awed - to the point that I stop breathing for a couple of seconds and then finally just take in a really really deep breath - when I think about where I have been and how God stepped in and rescued me! My fingers get this tingling sensation that somehow finds its way up my arms and I remember how I am alive and it is because of God! I can't wait to share that! It can just be difficult to be vulnerable.

No comments: