Thursday, January 1, 2009


The Rest of the Day


In relation to my earlier post, I haven't had a chance to even look up the directions on how to include an MP3 in a post. Since it is now officially tomorrow, I am not worrying about getting it done today - it will happen when it happens!


Right after I posted, I got a call from a friend and left as soon as I got my stuff together. She is 32 weeks pregnant and because of bleeding, has been ordered onto bedrest for the second time in this pregnancy. I stopped by the market to get dinner for her family and then went over to keep her company for a little bit and to pray for her and her unborn daughter, Willow. I was honored to have the opportunity to pray for them and to speak blessings into Willow, before she has even been born. I just wish that it wasn't stimulated by concern!

After spending some time with her and her family, I left and went to our local House of Prayer for worship and prayer for the city. It was great! The worship was amazing, the teaching was great, and the prayer time was truly inspired! God never ceases to amaze me. Even when I am angry at Him and tossing around huge questions, He is close!

It is late - or early- and I need to go to bed. God, thank you for being close to the broken-hearted. You know all of the events, the ups and the downs of the past week and I thank you that you are close! Continue to speak your blessing and understanding and help me to keep my eyes on you. You are the source of my affection!

No comments: