Sunday, July 11, 2010

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLOG????

I signed on the other day and it prompted me to go to the "new templates" that were available. I didn't select anything and I came to my blog and it was...well naked! So I then went back to the "new templates" and selected something...which I don't like! And now my blog is boring and ugly! It could be worse. At least it has color now. BUT I miss my butterflies!!!! Where did they go and how do I get them back??? I feel like blogger stole my identity! They thieved away my vision of what I want my page to be like and aren't offering very good options to replace it! Is anyone else having this problem...or is it just me?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

The same thing happened to me and I spent HOURS trying to get it to something I liked and it is still not what I want. I hate it too! ARgghhhhh!

Lynn said...

So sorry that it happened to you too! I have decided that there are some things to mine that I (may) like that I didn't have before. And I guess that over time I will get used to it.

So, how are you doing? I miss you!