Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Won't Believe What Happened

I haven't had a chance to write about this until now, but I am very excited and very thankful! On Sunday morning, at church, I was talking with a friend and she wanted to pray for me about the results of my doctor's appointment and about my car. She had just said "amen" when a couple walked up to me and offered to let me use their car for a little while. I was blown away! I don't even know these people! We have some friends in common, but I didn't know anything more than their names when they walked up to me! It seems that they felt God was prompting them to let me use their car, so they offered it to me. It is such a blessing and such a relief! It still doesn't solve what to do about my car, but at least it gives me a way to get to and from work and other appointments without having to bother other people to take me. I don't know how long I am going to have access to it, but I have something for now!

Thank you God for hearing my cries and for responding! Thank you for caring and for providing for me. Thank you that you remind me that I mean more to you than the lilies of the valley or the birds of the air and that you care for them, so you also want to care for me! God, please continue to grow my faith and speak words of wisdom over me. Continue to teach me to search for you. Thank you for the people that you have placed in my path to help care for me and to walk with me through these times of struggle. Bless them richly, Lord! Pour your covering upon them and let them know just how precious and treasured they are! Thank you God, for meeting me and calling me into higher places with you! I will follow you with joy, knowing that you are good!

No comments: