Friday, March 4, 2011

Great Day!!

There is this little boy that I periodically babysit. I have had the privilege of caring for him since he was a little baby. Now he is two! He is so big and enjoys trying to do things on his own. He is just so much fun! Every time I baby sit him, I leave in such a wonderful mood. He is just that spectacular! Today, as the day was winding down, I started to get my bag together. He looked over at me and said, "You leave me now? Don't leave me Lynn." I assured him that I was not going to leave him alone (his dad wasn't home from work yet). I said, "I love you, V-." He looked back at me and said, "No. I love you!" OH MY GOODNESS!!! My heart just about fell apart right then! It is so amazing to have little people in your life to remind you of the simple ways of loving!

Today was SO much better than yesterday! And you know what? I get to baby sit V again tomorrow!!

No comments: