Friday, February 13, 2009

The Day

The day was a really great day! Thank you, God for such a great day! It was busy and it was hard! I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (which made it almost 2 hours later than I planned on waking up by) and did not stop once while I was awake. In fact, I just checked my e-mail for the first time all day. I didn't get everything accomplished that I planned on for the day, but I got enough that I feel like there are some boxes checked off. I still have a lot to do tomorrow - enough that I feel like I have to play the role of Super-Lynn again. It's ok, though! Tomorrow night is going to be great! Just like today was great!

I think my high today was while I was driving. I went to a memorial today for a friend that passed away 10 years ago - today is the anniversary. It took me about 2 hours to get out there, about an hour out there, and about 3 1/2 hours to get home (because of traffic). For the first hour as I was on my way back home, I was just moved by the Spirit to be praising God and thanking Him for all of the wonderful things He has done in my life! I sang a little and laughed a lot. Thanksgiving just rattled off of me without any desire to stop! It was SO precious! I thanked God for little things and big things, stuff that happened 20 years ago and stuff that hasn't even happened yet, and for the riches and wealth that He has blessed me with! I spent time praying against lies and curses of Satan and calling in the Spirit of God in place of those things. It was just a wonderful time! I am so grateful for it!

I have much more to say, but I am so exhausted that I am almost about to start crying - just because my emotions are pretty much spent for the day, not because anything is wrong. I am going to go crash and receive the dreams and blessings that God wants to speak over me tonight! I am going to sleep well!

Thank you God for the day today. Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful time to spend with you and hear from you today! Thank you for getting me to and from safely today. Thank you for all of the precious people that you have put in my life, who have made such an impact! Thank you for this wonderful day. It is such a blessing! I thank you that you are making me sleepy, so that I will be able to rest well tonight. I also thank you for the dreams that you are going to bless me with tonight and ask that I would be able to hear your heart for me clearly! Thank you, God for being so wonderful and so good to me! I love you and thank you for the ways that you have pursued me and loved me! It is in your precious name that I lift this to you! Amen!

No comments: