Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Progress

So the week is progressing! I got this wild rush of energy last night and moved all of the boxes that were stacked in the middle of the room to the perimeter. I can now see the floor! How exciting!!! As I was moving the boxes out of the way, I decided that I have WAY too many boxes of books and art supplies! Out of about 50 boxes, I think that only about 10 of them are something else! The problem here is that I am not in a "going through books and art supplies" kind of mood. Plus every time I get rid of art supplies I end up regretting it. Oh, and the books aren't going anywhere either! So, for now I will just have a room outlined by boxes! But it just feels so amazing to have a restful place to just stop and think! And to have the time, too! I am so grateful!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Yeah for floor space! We never seem to get rid of either of those things as well. Most of our possessions consist of those two things as well. They are the creative aspect of our hearts! Love you!