Friday, March 26, 2010

The Waiting Is Over!

As of yesterday, March 25 at 1:20 in the afternoon, I am officially an Aunty!!!

Oh, she is SO amazing! She was 6 pounds 3 ounces and 19 inches long. Meet Emily Kate Lawrence.

Marcie, my sister, is taking to being a Mommy like a natural! It is so precious to see her caring for her new baby! Unfortunately she had to have a cesarean section, but she is recovering well! She will probably be sore for a while and have to take it slow, but she seems to be doing great! Doesn't she just look so beautiful holding Emily?


And my Mother is on cloud nine! This is her first grand baby. She is absolutely smitten by this little girl! Then again, so am I!

Isn't she just a dream?

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Lynn-i-age! I am SO SUPER excited for you. You're going to be the greatest Aunt any baby could ever dream of. Love you!

Lynn said...

Livy! Thank you so much! You know, it is really funny. I have loved a lot of babies...a WHOLE LOT! But this one is just different! I love her so much I can feel it on my insides! She is so perfect! I feel like the most blessed person on the planet right now! I don't believe that I get to be an Aunty to this little bundle of love!