Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a Question

Why do they make fish oil that is strawberry flavored? And why did I buy it? I can promise you this...it doesn't really taste all that strawberryish. What it actually tastes like is oil with a fishy flavor and a hint of strawberry. It doesn't really go! What was I thinking? It's not that bad - and it's only a teaspoon a day. I do think that I'm going to go for the lemon or orange flavor next time - I just think it might go with the already present fish flavor a little better!

Everything in life can be a learning experience, right?

2 comments:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Ugh! Seriously, those fish oils with flavoring are ick. But I've heard the orange flavoring isn't bad at all. I guess it depends on which brand you're using. We finally went to the fish oil tablets. Innate Choice is considered one of the best on the market so we did that for about three months. But they are VERY expensive ($50/bottle) so I moved on to something else for the time being. Good luck with trying the various flavorings!!!

Randi said...

LOL! Strawberries and fish. Yum. ;) xoxo