Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Words?

I have frequently visited my friends blogs and thought, "what profound thoughts. I wish that I could do that." The fact is, I love writing! I have always loved it. I am just not very confident that what I have to say is something that anyone else would want to read. Is what I have to say just random words?

Well, tonight I break the chains and a try this out. This is actually the second time I have set up a blog, but the first was a complete flop. I hope that I am able to sustain this one long enough to at least remember the url.

After setting it up, I am pretty much exhausted. I don't know what all to say, except that I hope this doesn't turn into a disappointment. I'm sure that I will not always love everything I post, but I think it will be a good place for me to start in being honest with myself and others about who I am and what I have to say.

So for tonight, blessings!

No comments: