Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sadness

This week has carried with it a load of sadness.  Not so much for myself, but for several that I care about.  This week came with the death of four different individuals who are family or friends of friends of mine.  Even though I do not know well those who passed away. my heart still feels heavy and sad.  In a year where I have lost several loved ones, I know quite intimately the pain of death.  Whether it comes as a surprise or as an expected experience, the passing of a loved one hurts.  Tonight my heart goes out to the friends and families of the two women who lost their lives in car accidents, to the parents and community that lost a baby with an illness, and to the friend whose father passed away this morning.  My prayers and sympathy are with you all.

No comments: